Storyline’s new Engagement Reporting provides real-time metrics on episode engagement. In the top right corner of the Engagement Reporting users can filter by 3-12 month trailing time periods, which will update the graph and metrics presented. Here are some key definitions of the metrics:
1. Total Engagements – Number of times an episode has been viewed
2. Unique Engagements – Number of unique episodes have been viewed at least once.
3. Generated Episodes – Number of unique episodes that have been successfully generated based on one or more parameters.
4. Engagement Rate – Unique Engagements divided by Generated Episodes
Engagement reporting is presented across the following aggregation levels:
1. Organization level – Engagements across all the episodes
2. Campaign level – Engagements within one or more Campaigns
3. Outreach level – Engagements within one or more Outreach epissodes
4. User level – Engagements associated with a user’s generated episodes
5. Episode level – Engagements of a specific episode
For questions about Engagement Reporting or to provide additional feedback, please email email@example.com.